Friday, September 18, 2009

Another trip to CT!

LogosTracedR4



Since my first trip to CT was such a blast, I just had to make my way down there again much sooner than later! I know I said I'd make my second trip down in October, but I was too excited to meet everyone. These trips give me the greatest chance to meet some really awesome and talented individuals, and while they may be learning about MY KPW for the first time, everyone's always so welcoming--which is so unbelievable! So thank you to all whom I've met with over the past couple of days :)

And even though I've been busy meeting new faces and reuniting with others, in talking with several people, I'm beginning to realize something very important about the market area of CT and NYC. While many vendors are working in the NYC area, they've also mentioned that the Westchester County area is popular market for them as well, and pretty much go hand-in-hand.

After hearing vendors voice their opinion, it only made sense to me to open up the NYC market and include the Westchester County to make sure that vendors have full access to the region. If you happen to be in the Westchester County and are interested in learning about MY KPW or have any questions, please feel free to reach us by email at: info@kateparkerweddings.com.

Hope to hear from you soon!

KP

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
V: 603.742.0166    E: info@kateparkerweddings.com     |      © 2009 Kate Parker Weddings & Kate Parker Flowers      |      Design by Anchorball Studios