Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Vendor Spotlight - Richard Esposito

Not only is Richard Esposito an incredible photographer, but he's truly an artist. Check out some of Richard's talented work in today's Vendor Spotlight!


Photographer_RE_Kate_Parker_Weddings_001


Richard Esposito Photographer
Photographer: Richard Esposito
Location: North Haven, Connecticut
Phone: 203.676.3527
Website: www.photographer-re.com
Blog: www.photographer-re.info

Number of Years in Business: 6 years

Preferred Locations: Bushnell's Belding Theater (Hartford, CT), The Surf Club (New Rochelle, NY), and the Waterview (Monroe, CT).

Pricing Information: Most clients average $6,000 - $9,000

What makes me stand out in the industry? I am passionate about composition, which is an aspect of photography that I am well known for. My simple lighting techniques make a great impact on the images taken at wedding receptions. Also, I am well organized with everything from pre-planning with the couple to knowing the finest details of their wedding. Their confidence in our knowledge of their event makes them feel secure that we are prepared for anything.

What's the favorite part of my work? That I become part of my clients family on the wedding day, and stay connected with them through all the life events that happen after their wedding. I feel confident that I will capture the moment and that way I can allow them to relive that emotion again just by looking at the image from their wedding.

What do I like to do in my spare time? I do have spare time due to my post production workflow efficiency, so you'll definitely find me on the golf course or playing tennis with my wife. Making personal connections and spending time with my family are very important to me.

What charity am I supporting and why?
I support the American Cancer Society because my grandfather died of cancer a few years ago and my wife has several family members who have been affected by cancer. This past year I photographed the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (JDRF) Promise Ball in Hartford, events for our local YMCA, and the Multiple Sclerosis Society to name a few. Our studio supports charities anyway possible, as we feel it is important to give back to the community we live in. We donate all our time and services for charities that work toward helping people live the best life possible. Being a pet owner and seeing how important a pet can be to a household, I support the ASPCA.



Photographer_RE_Kate_Parker_Weddings_003



Photographer_RE_Kate_Parker_Weddings_006



Photographer_RE_Kate_Parker_Weddings_009



Photographer_RE_Kate_Parker_Weddings_011



Photographer_RE_Kate_Parker_Weddings_012



Photographer_RE_Kate_Parker_Weddings_008



Photographer_RE_Kate_Parker_Weddings_005



Photographer_RE_Kate_Parker_Weddings_010



Photographer_RE_Kate_Parker_Weddings_004



Photographer_RE_Kate_Parker_Weddings_007

1 comment:

  1. Ah, water. My favorite. Very refreshing images, love the rings on the leaf with nice bokeh black background. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

 
V: 603.742.0166    E: info@kateparkerweddings.com     |      © 2009 Kate Parker Weddings & Kate Parker Flowers      |      Design by Anchorball Studios