Monday, November 9, 2009

Connecticut Wedding Planner - Jubilee Events

My Kate Parker Weddings member Jubilee Events is a wedding planning boutique based out of Connecticut. They specialize in chic weddings and occasions.


candice-headshot

Image courtesy of RAW Photo Design


Jubilee Events
Phone: 203.632.5654
Website: www.eventjubilee.com
Blog: http://eventjubilee.com/blog/
myKPW State and Budget: CT $50-80k and $80k+


Number of years in business: 2 years

Preferred wedding locations: New England, specifically Connecticut. I absolutely ADORE a chic Connecticut wedding!

Pricing information: Our pricing varies based on our clients’ needs, but we start just under $2,000.

What makes me stand out in my industry: I came into the industry with a fresh perspective – I’m young, fun, enthusiastic and have a different eye for weddings and the industry as a whole. I truly believe my art background plays a HUGE role in the design of a Jubilee Event!

What's the favorite part of what I do: I absolutely love the design process – it’s my favorite part. From the big picture to the small details, I just love it all! I equally love being a part of my clients personal history. It is such an incredible thing to be so intimately involved in someone’s wedding day.

What do I like to do in my spare time: Spare time? Ha! No really, most of my time is devoted to doing what I love, and that’s my business. When I’m not working I love to hang with my husband, family, and friends. I love a good glass of wine, a book, and some fun reality TV.

What charity am I supporting and why: I’m supporting the American Cancer Society because SO many of my loved ones have beaten or succumb to cancer. It’s such an important charity, in my eyes, and we all have a personal tie to the disease.


Check some images of Candice's favorite events from the 2009 season below:

Dagney_Michael_Wedding_0089


mjw_11


lizjayson21


TEN_EYCK_RUSTIC_BARN0026


teneyck_4


lizjayson08


Dagney_Michael_Wedding_0175


teneyck_21


mjw_13


TEN_EYCK_RUSTIC_BARN0008


Photo Credits: Dagney & Michael – Robert and Kathleen Photographers http://www.robertandkathleen.com
Liz & Jayson – Robert and Kathleen Photographers
Marin & Joseph (“MJW”) – Wendy G Photography http://www.wendygphotography.com
Marie Antoinette Style Wedding – Carla Ten Eyck http://www.carlateneyck.com
Fall Inspired Rustic Wedding – Carla Ten Eyck



LogosTracedR4
Jubilee Events is a member of my Kate Parker Wedding, a new online wedding resource guide launching in January 2010 geared toward directing brides to quality vendors based on their price range and state.

6 comments:

  1. Candice really is a fabulous planner and comes up with the most amazing ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally agree! Candice is professional and fun and amazing at her craft!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Candice has a flair for something different, daring and new!!! I love her work!

    Carla Ten Eyck

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent choice for your vendor spotlight. Great eye, impeccable taste, superior work ethic. Brides, this is the planner to hire.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Candice did some great work with my planning my wedding -- I couldn't have been in better hands, nor felt like I had a more knowledgable and creative, beautiful person helping me plan my big day.

    Thanks so much, you're the best Candice!!

    And all other brides out there? Give her a call, it's well worth it. :)

    ReplyDelete

 
V: 603.742.0166    E: info@kateparkerweddings.com     |      © 2009 Kate Parker Weddings & Kate Parker Flowers      |      Design by Anchorball Studios