Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Vendor Spotlight: Hair that Moves

Lena from Hair that Moves has incredible passion for creating beautiful and detailed styles for about any occasion. We love her work and she's such a joy to be around!


3740053080_dd73bc5942

image by Emilie Inc. Photography


Company:
Hair that Moves
Stylist and Owner: Lena Hartford
Phone: 207.698.7997
Website: www.hairthatmoves.com


Number of Years in Business: 13 years in the business and 5 years with Hair that Moves.

Preferred Wedding Locations: They are all special in there own ways, however I find locations on the water to be serene.

Pricing Information: I offer both individual pricing, package pricing, and day rates.

What makes me stand out in my industry? I really love what I do and I think it shows in my work and desire to help people.

What do I like to do in my spare time? Well, I don't have much of it. But when I do have time, I love to garden, do crafts, bake and I love to be with friends and family.

What charity am I supporting and why? The American Cancer Society because I am currently a volunteer with the National Cancer Society. I help to run the "Look Good Feel Better" program at our hospital with Joanne McDonough. We are able to reach a lot of local women that are in treatment and are in need of some advice with wigs and makeup. We really enjoy working with them and showing them how to make each day a little brighter. It is very rewarding! And with like most other people, my friends and family have had to tackle cancer. My wish is to one day have the cure and in the meantime we will continue to fight!



g22



g20



g24



g9



MannUp059

image by Claris Photography



MYKPW0140

image by Brea McDonald Photography



studionouveau-3937

image by Studio Nouveau

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
V: 603.742.0166    E: info@kateparkerweddings.com     |      © 2009 Kate Parker Weddings & Kate Parker Flowers      |      Design by Anchorball Studios