Friday, August 28, 2009

Vendor Spotlight: Maine Seasons Events

Whether your wedding needs full coordination with unique and customized designing, or just some advice and direction, Maine Seasons Events will help you achieve your dream wedding!


Meagan Gilpatrick of Maine Seasons Events by Brea McDonald

image by Brea McDonald Photography


Company: Maine Seasons Events
Wedding Coordinator: Meagan Gilpatrick
Phone: 207.729.2308
Website: http://www.maineseasonsevents.com/

Number of Years in Business: I have been designing and coordinating weddings for 10 years, and officially launched Maine Seasons Events in 2006.

Preferred Wedding Locations: Private residences, barns, outdoor tented weddings at meaningful locations to the bride and groom, unique and usually unseen locations

Pricing Information: Our services range from hourly consultation starting at $60 an hour, to full event design and management, starting at $3,500. My goal is to customize our services to meet the unique needs of each client, and many times, those needs are a combination of services, and I want our clients to have a choice.

What makes me stand out in my industry? My specialty is in personal, creative and customized service. I strive to get to know my clients and listen to their vision and create unique and interesting ways to make their event vision come to life, coupled with professional and experienced logistical and design advice.

What do I like to do in my spare time? There are things I do in my "pretend" spare time, I really never have any spare time, it is always filled up! I make time for knitting, sewing, gardening, reading to my daughter, restoring a vintage camper with my husband.

What charity am I supporting and why? I have volunteered for the ADA Tour de Cure and feel that diabetes is a disease we need to educate about. I have a passion for animals, even my neighbors will grudgingly tell you that I peacefully allow our resident ground hogs to eat my prized flowers! I feel that there needs to be more awareness about animal cruelty, that it is unacceptable in any form. All 3 of my pampered (okay, spoiled) cats came from animal shelters, or were strays. I support the ASPCA so that more people will be educated that animals are not disposable, and for animals in shelters to be adopted into caring and responsible homes. Cancer is a disease that affects so many people, almost everyone I meet or talk with knows someone who is or has been affected by this disease. I have faced my own battle with cancer and want to help fund research so that this disease can someday be a thing of the past.


Wedding in Georgetown ME

image by Sharyn Peavey Photography


Maine Seasons Events by Brea McDonald

image by Sharyn Peavey Photography


Wedding in Georgetown ME

image by Sharyn Peavey Photography


Wedding in Georgetown ME

image by Sharyn Peavey Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
V: 603.742.0166    E: info@kateparkerweddings.com     |      © 2009 Kate Parker Weddings & Kate Parker Flowers      |      Design by Anchorball Studios